After going 6-10, the Bills look to succeed next year. This is how. (sort of)
Positions that need improvement:
- Quarterback- To much trouble from Fitzpatrick
- Wide Receiver- Need a compliment or possibly a replacement for Stevie Johnson
- Linebacker- Nick Barnett was released and Kelvin Sheppard was disappointing.
- Defensive End- Both Mario Williams and Mark Anderson had bad first seasons as Bills.
- Guard- Andy Levitre is their best offensive lineman so they can't afford to lose him.
- Punter- Brian Moorman was never anywhere near as bad as Shaun Powell.
Who to draft:
- Tyler Bray- Tennessee- I like Tyler Bray a lot. I think he has a very good arm and the Bills could probably land him in the second or third round.
- Collin Klein- KSU- Collin Klein is a guy that will probably go before Tyler Bray but after E.J. Manuel. He seems consistent enough so the Bills should look into drafting him.
- Cordarrelle Patterson- Tennessee- He is arguably the best receiver in this draft. However, the Bills have a high enough pick to get him.
- Keenan Allen- Cal- A speedy receiver who also can play special teams.
- Manti Te'o- Notre Dame- Possibly the best inside linebacker in this draft, he is a great option.
- Alec Ogletree- Georgia- Nick Barnett is gone so the Bills probably could get this impressive middle linebacker.
- Jarvis Jones- Georgia- The best outside linebacker in the draft.
- Ezekial Ansah- BYU- A really great football player who loves the game.
- Bjoern Werner- FSU- A great player when he really tries.
- Dion Jordan- Oregon
- Barkevious Mingo- LSU
- Jonathan Cooper- UNC
- Chance Warmack- Alabama
- Ryan Allen- Louisiana Tech
- Brad Wing- LSU
Bills offseason done.